Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Ya'll really do this all the time?"

That question was from Holly after several days of hanging with the Holloway/White/Humm clan.  While we certainly don't eat, drink and hang out as often as we did when she was here visiting us, the truth is that if a week goes by and we haven't gotten together Fred and I start to get a craving for the kids - and now even more for Connor.  Saturday after a long day of yard work the phone rang and I said "Man, I hope that is someone with a dinner plan!" and there was my hero Elizabeth on the other line saying they were cooking out so come on over.  Yummy dinner and Connor time included.  Only problem was I forgot my camera so these are the best my phone and I could do.

Connor was mesmerized by the roof over Elizabeth and Dustins patio.  The way the light came in was just the trance inducing trick.



Notice that there are actually pieces of hair laying down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.