Sunday, July 25, 2010

Too busy to blog - ok, but too busy to babysit - come on!!

You know things are crazy for me when I can't even make it over to see Connor.  Thursday was Emily and Michael's 3rd anniversary.  Elizabeth and Dustin were supposed to babysit Connor but Uncle D had a bit of a cold and being the good uncle thought it might be better to stay away.  Elizabeth called Snappy to come and play but I was late, late, late at work and so tired I actually went home instead.  Besides, Connor was in perfect hands with Aunt Liz! 

But never again will I miss the opportunity to see this face...

This picture is from Saturday...more about that to come!

1 comment:

Anne Holloway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.