It has been a long week. MJ left on Tuesday and I thought it would be time to really get focused at work and then one of my employees quit that day! So between work and lots of things going on with the house - blinds, carpet, paint; our Connor time had been severly limited. Except for my little Friday morning visit we had not seen the little guy since Monday. Friday night we had to unload all the china cabinet and buffet in preparation for new carpet on Saturday morning. Saturday we pretty much moved furniture ALL day (I just couldn't decide!) We were just thinking of a nice quiet dinner when we got the call to come have dinner with Connor and Emily. Michael was playing golf and she insisted we needed to see this screaming banshee child. Connor, I am pretty sure she said some not so nice things about your attitude of late. For the next three and a half hours we saw nothing - except a perfect angel baby. He walked and talked with Papa for a long time while Emily and I got dinner ready.
I have said it a million times now but, what in the world is going on with this hair? Really, they don't dry it this way.




No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.