Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bloggin' and Braggin'

So let's be honest here....I was really writing that Humm blog!  It was my idea, mostly to keep MJ up to speed on all the daily activity in Connor's life.  Emily wanted me to set it up for her but  now that reality has hit we all have a few doubts about how often she will be able to keep it up.  Elizabeth suggested that I just get real and admit that I want to blog and brag a little.  Emily and Michael will be writing the other one but this one, Snappy Stories, will be just the adventures of Fred and Anne as we enjoy grandparenthood.  Let's hope and pray we have more little ones to tell about in the future, but for now it is all Connor, all the time.

Yes, Papa, whatever you say....I will listen for now at least.


Not kidding, this hair is for real.  Do you think it will ever lay down?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.