It really doesn't take much to send me running to hang out with Connor. The Humms are all headed to Moraga, CA for a family reunion and Emily was bemoaning not having time to pack so I did a little slacking and went there instead of work! Connor and I played dress-up - he patiently waited while I tried on several outfits to see if they fit him yet. Note the hangers in the crib! The answer was NO - this boy needs to put on a little baby fat!
Finally, we quit trying on the fancy clothes and settled on some play clothes that were cozy for the chilly morning air.
Yes, Snappy, whatever you say.
He is only seven weeks old and he looks so grown up already!
We headed off for a little walk and some Snappy songs and then I left him cozy and asleep - what an awesome way to start the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.