Friday morning brought a text of our favorite new Duck fan with the message that Michael was playing golf so Connor got to pick out his own clothes...good baby, go Ducks!
I had a present to drop off for him so I couldn't resist stopping by on my way to work. The gift was payoff from a group of my dear old southern friends who had bet on the day of Connor's arrival. Not only was it darling, it came in a box addressed to Anne Snappy Holloway - thanks girls! So Connor and I sat on the floor having a chat while Emily opened the presents and suddenly a major explosion landed on my lap - so what do you think about breastmilk poop on a brown cotton skirt for work? YUCK!
A change of clothes later (for Connor, not me) and Connor and I hung out for a bit while Emily took a shower. Funny, he likes the crib but NOT for sleeping. Love the monogrammed bunny from the ya-yas!
Too bad you can't see all of the sock monkey's face because I am pretty sure he and Connor have the exact same expression. That monkey is very cute...thanks Aunt Connie or is it Great Aunt Connie?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.