Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Baby Divided

Emily and Michael are what is known around here as a house divided and looks like they will have a baby divided too!


When Connor was first born and he was crying, Michael handed me a blanket and I said I did not want it because it was the one Emily had just been holding and nursing him in and it probably smelled like her.  Well, that was all Michael needed to decide that he must have his OWN (smelly?) blanket for Connor.  Now I find that orange fuzz on everything!

But that is ok because really he is a Duck at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.