Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Partners in Crime

"Wait, wait Holden.  Help me get up!"
 "Listen closely, Griffin.  This is what we are going to do."
 "Let me reach right up here and I think I can break us out."
"Ok, so they fenced us out of the fireplace.  Let me show you how to unzip mama's diaper bag."
 This little rascal just might be the ring leader.

2 comments:

Joan said...

These pictures are so funny, Fred must have taken them...You better not take your eyes off of these two, they are always up to something. Love this....

Bonnie Newman said...

OH my I want to see these babies in action. But unless an unexpected trip falls in my lap... looks doubtful. So I must be passified through your blog. I LOVE the way Papa either doesn't dress then or think it is hilarious now that he has. Cracks Bon-Bon up!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.