Sunday, March 11, 2012

Easter's On Its Way

Easter's on its way, but eight months is here.  While Snappy and Papa were at work a little bunny hopped over to our house and stole our camera.  If it shows up on my camera, it will most likely show up on Snappy Stories.  Some of these are on Facebook but I just couldn't resist.








2 comments:

Joan said...

OH THESE PICTURES ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS OF ALL...ELIZABETH I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU GOT SUCH GOOD ONES....LOVE THE RABBITS AND EGGS AND THEIR OUTFITS ARE PERFECT....THEY LOOK SO SWEET.. THE GRANDEST OF ALL EASTER PICTURES...THANK YOU SO MUCH...YES YOU HAVE SWEET, SWEET BABIES...LOVE YOU ALL...

Joan said...

LOVE HOLDEN LITTLE SQUINCHED UP NOSE...THAT CARROT DID NOT TASTE SO GOOD...EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THEM I SEE SOMETHING MORE...I ZOOMED IN TO MAKE THEM BIGGER....THANKS

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.