Since the Humms have our good camera - Papa did his best to record the further adventures of the twins under papa care. Since I made fun of his choice of clothes in a past blog he now just believes in keeping them in their pajamas all day. Whatever works. But as these pictures attest - look out Dustin and Elizabeth. You are in for trouble.
Papa says by the end of the day Griffin had a big goose egg on his head where Holden whapped him with a wooden hammer. Papa, Papa, Papa...you need to take control here.
1 comment:
PAPA, YOU DID GOOD....BUSY LITTLE GUYS....SORRY GRIFFIN GOT HIT ON THE HEAD..ACTUALLY THERE WILL BE LOTS OF BUMPS IN THEIR FUTURE....I LIKE PJ DAYS AND I KNOW THEY DO TOO. CUTE PICTURES.....XOXOXO
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.