Sharing our adventures as grandparents with family and friends, near and far. Thanks for reading along with what is turning out to be the story of our lives...love, Anne and Fred
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Eyes, Nose, Mouth???
Yep, C- Keagan has them too and he says enough poking them already!
ANNE, YOU OR EMILY, ARE ON A ROLL...YOU ARE BLOGING FASTER THAN I CAN LOOK AT THE PICTURES. THIS IS SO PRECIOUS OF CONNOR AND KEAGAN, I THINK KEAGAN WILL HAVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES, AND LASHES TOO....THEY LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE....THANKS FOR POSTING....LOVE TO ALL
Joan - It is Elizabeth doing all this posting. I am still at work while they are all together! Sad! But you guys are making me laugh because you are commenting as fast as she is posting.
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.
2 comments:
ANNE, YOU OR EMILY, ARE ON A ROLL...YOU ARE BLOGING FASTER THAN I CAN LOOK AT THE PICTURES. THIS IS SO PRECIOUS OF CONNOR AND KEAGAN, I THINK KEAGAN WILL HAVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES, AND LASHES TOO....THEY LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE....THANKS FOR POSTING....LOVE TO ALL
Joan - It is Elizabeth doing all this posting. I am still at work while they are all together! Sad! But you guys are making me laugh because you are commenting as fast as she is posting.
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.