Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Peering into a Wednesday

My favorite part of Wednesday is after dinner when I get to go through all the pictures that Fred takes during his time with the babies.  With Connor he proved that he is a much better photographer than I am.  Maybe he has a much steadier hand from hunting or maybe he is more content to sit back and watch the babies do what they do and just record it. I am really trying to get him to take some classes, learn to use the camera to its potential but in the meantime I already have to sift through so many good ones to decide what to show you.  His pictures really give me a glimpse into what they did when he was there.


"Oh Good Morning Papa - We are so happy to see you."

Griffin and Papa played peek-a-boo.

Meanwhile, Holden crawled up the beanbag to stand up on the couch by himself.  Then made a game of rolling off the couch onto the beanbag and back up again.  Once G can join him in these games it will be crazy.

Bottles  - Papa style

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.