Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Just the Blogger

June 5, 2015
Snappy is just the blogger, the family archivist.  I collect pictures that Elizabeth and Emily send me in texts, upload to my Google+ or copy on to my computer.  I don't always know exactly what was going on in these photos!  Maybe Elizabeth will comment and tell us about this day.  Why donuts in the morning?  What was the lesson of the day? It looks like a D they are working on. (Maybe the lesson was D for DONUTS! because it does look like they are putting sprinkles on those Ds)  Regardless, it looked like another busy day with the White's.  I am thinking that Emily never sent me her phone pics for June but I am so far behind I won't even ask!
7:45

8:31 am

Who can resist a boy in a fireman suit with dalmatian ears?  Or is this a character from Paw Patrol?
10:21 Off to soccer class

12:51 Quiet time with Gold Bug

7:16 pm Family bike ride


G watching the ducks or is he noticing that both of those people in the background are on their phones.  Let this be a lesson G - look up and out at the world and not all of our crazy technology!

It looks like it was a very good day don't you think?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

National donut day! Clearly you did not celebrate mom!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.