Wednesday, August 26, 2015

More Birthday Surprises

 June 11, 2015
I found these too and couldn't resist documenting this!  What was going on?  Note:  They were supposed to be lined up for a picture under the lego birthday sign.  But look at Holden...
 He is totally twisting Connor's ear.
 then he decides to small Keagan's hand????
 Keagan thinks it is funny!  Griffin just keeps holding on to the birthday boy and smiling.
And I still can't figure out what in the world Holden was up to.
 Finally C notices and puts a stop to this. ( I have multiple other shots of what is going on that aren't shown here!)
 G just keeps smiling and CA is over in the chair oblivious.


 Boy energy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.