Thursday, August 20, 2015

National Donut Day

June 5, 2015
For those who read this via email you will not have seen the comment from Elizabeth from a few posts ago. (See Here)  I mentioned that I wasn't sure about what was going on at the White's but it seemed like a special day because they had donuts and were making crafts that looked like a D with sprinkles.  I also mentioned that I was missing all the pictures from Emily's phone.  WELL...Elizabeth commented that it was National Donut Day and Emily sent me hundreds more pictures!  So I am backing up a bit so you can see what the Humms were up to on National Donut Day.  A trip to Krispy Kreme!



  You don't think she liked it do you?
 And it you wonder where Connor was...this was Dad's & Donuts Day at preschool.  So he and his dad had a date at school together!
 And some cool projects to work on together as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.