Friday, April 13, 2012

Who Is Who?






Three are C and three are K - can you tell who is who?  I think Snappy's Stories just might come in handy for keeping them straight.

3 comments:

Joan said...

#2 4 & 6 ARE CONNOR....I THINK...YOU ARE RIGHT IT IS HARD TO TELL THEM APART...EMILY YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB POSTING ON THE BLOG...

Bonnie Newman said...

Okay Joan the throw down is on.. I think 1, 3 , and 5 are Keagan which means we are in perfect harmony. Does not matter as they are both beautiful babies!

Emily said...

You both are right! It is so interesting how similiar my boys look and how different Elizabeth's twins look! It will be fun to see if my boys continue to look alike as Keagan gets older!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.