Thursday, April 19, 2012

Follow the leader


Connor, Keagan, and I checked out a new park this week...and Connor was checked out by a sweet little girl at the park. This pretty girl in pink was Connor's shadow...and he didn't seem to mind! It is fun watching him interact with other kids his age. I think she thought he was pretty cute, pretty cool, and fun to follow around... and I think she's right! (EH)











2 comments:

Joan said...

So cute, and Connor has a shadow at least for one day. I think he enjoyed a playmate that like to follow him around...glad you had your camera....

Joan said...

HOPE HE DOES NOT TAKE HER TO THE DIRT HILL....SHE PROBABLY WOULD NOT THINK THAT WAS SO COOL....CONNOR REALLY EXPLORED IT TO THE FULLEST.....SO CUTE....

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.