Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wiggling with the Whites

This first shot was from the morning  - can you get any cuter than this family of four? 
 
After nap time, the Humms posed for family pics and then headed to Michael's parents.  Connor handled getting dressed back up just fine but the next few photos show exactly how Holden felt about another photo session.







 Sweet Griffin slept the longest and was not nearly as vocal about this outrage.
Elizabeth wanted this shot of the boys sitting between them but Mr. H does not want to sit!


1 comment:

Joan said...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I HAVE POSED ALL I CARE TO TODAY EVEN IF IT IS EASTER....THANKS FOR ALL YOU WENT THROUGH LITTLE GUYS....YOU DO LOOK SO CUTE ALL DRESSED UP....THANKS FOR THE PICS....I AM SURE IT IS NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS!!!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.