Connor is obsessed with his "dig dig" - today we dug up Easter eggs, we dug the flowers out of the bird bath, we dug the camellias that had fallen on the ground, and mostly we dug in the garden. This is one happy digger.
And since Snappy stories is supposed to be the adventures of grand-parenting, despite how unflattering this picture is, I think it is too funny. Snappy is snoozing through the digging.
And then oops! someone is eating dirt and worms - YIKES no more snoozing on the job.
Aunt Emily to the rescue
Snappy, what is the big deal? I was just dig dig digging.
And this little one - seriously the best baby yet. He is so good you almost forget he is in the craziness of the day. But we can't wait, little Keagan - I think you may have all kinds of fun in store for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.