Daddy very patiently explains the little wire holder and how you dip the egg gently in the dye.
But why would you do that when you can throw it in and plunge your hand in to get it out.
Holden wants in on the fun.
His mama patiently explains also.
But why would you do that when you can just eat the egg - shell and all.
Such concentration. What happens when you push your thumb really hard.
Do you think I can hit the cup if I drop it from this high?
Come on Uncle Michael, Griffin wants to do it too.
Looks like the Hulk came to dye eggs.
While Wonder Woman handles the other three.
Make that four - but this one is a dream.
And the results? Pretty dreamy looking eggs. I wonder if Martha Stewart would like to use them for the cover of next year's Easter edition?
2 comments:
I remember .....we used to do eggs just like that!!! And then when the EAster Bunny hid them the dog ate them!
GOOD JOB WITH THE EGGS, THEY ARE SO PRETTY....I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON THIS BLOG....I KNEW YOU ALL WERE HAVING LOTS OF FUN. HOPE EVERYONE MADE IT TO CHURCH TODAY, WISHING FOR MIRACLES....I WENT TO CHURCH LAST NIGHT WITH TONI...HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE...
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.