Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dirt Delight


A giant pile of dirt?? We could have stayed and played all day- I think this was Connor's dream come true! He climbed up and slid down the other side over and over again- squealing with delight with every slide. I took home a very dirty but very happy little guy!









2 comments:

Joan said...

Connor, I know you love the dirt hill....that is so much fun and every little boy needs a dirt hill to play on...Vaughn had one next door, and I knew where to find him....sure lots of trucks were lost in dirt hill, but he loved playing there....xoxox

Bonnie Newman said...

Well who is the girlie right behind Connor?

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.