Tuesday, April 24, 2012

If it is Bunny Cake it must be...

Easter!  No wait, Easter is over.  It was just a dream that poor Emily had all through her pregnancy to have bunny cake and since Aunt Kate was the only one who still made bunny cake at Easter, she and Connor decided to make one for mama.

They mixed...
 And stirred...
And licked... 

 And buttered the pan...
 And tasted...
 And decorated...

 And just look at that finished project.
 And this is what happened after it was all over.  Yum - Mo!  Thanks Aunt Kate, MJ will be proud of you.

1 comment:

Joan said...

KATE, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND CONNOR FOR MAKING THE BUNNY CAKE....NOW I CAN PUT EASTER TO REST...IT IS JUST NOT EASTER WITHOUT A BUNNY CAKE.....MY MOM MADE THEM AND THEY ARE SO FUN TO MAKE...I REMEMBER I MADE ONE FOR HOLLY AND ADAM, ONE FOR JEFF AND AARON IN CO. THEN ON TO CALF TO MAKE ONE OF LIZ AND EM...THAT WAS A GOOD EASTER FOR ME...THANKS KATE FOR KEEPING TRADITIONS GOING, THE CAKE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I KNOW YOUR GRANDS LOVED THE ONE YOU ALL MADE TOGETHER...WISH I WERE THERE!!!! LOVE TO ALL MJ

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.