My grandmother was a "life long learner" and I hope to follow in her footsteps. I have learned a lot about "little boy" play and with sweet baby boy #4 on the way, I know I have a lot more to learn.
I know how to make cool flower balloons but I have to learn to make dinosaurs and swords.
I am trying to learn the difference between a frontloader and a dump truck.
But I already know how to make really great car noises.
And I can tell Uncle Hershel stories while driving this car.
And when we are still looking for things to do, I can entertain a little boy with "digging" in rice for a LONG time.
Bring it on baby boys - Snappy has a lot to learn.
3 comments:
Boys are so easily entertained with cars, trucks, mud, sand..my boys puddled jumped and played with cars for hours...they also loved making towers with can food and blocks...Then it was balls everywhere...passing, catching, shooting.....
bowling....
Love that rice play.... brings the Arkansas connection with such a huge rice industry here. It is Riceland Rice isn't it???
I like the rice play, that is new to me....such a neat idea....so much better than sand, in the house anyway. It just keeps you busy thinking up new things to do....
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.