Anyone who has ever traveled with Papa knows that he is pretty particular about when he flies, how much time you have to give yourself to get to the airport and how organized you must be before you leave. Imagine how surprised I was to know he scheduled an evening flight to San Diego tonight just so he could be available for twin-care.
These two showed up at to hang out at Snappy and Papa's house this morning so they would be closer to the doctor's office to make it for their appointment this afternoon - does that scheduling mean Elizabeth has a bit of Papa in her?
And these four month olds are beginning to master their three day a week bottle. Thank goodness they don't get them more often because Snappy always felt sorry for those babies who got propped up bottles. But in this case - way to go Papa.
The doctor appointment was great - Griffin is 15 pounds 3 oz, Holden is 14 pounds. They sure feel bigger than that !
2 comments:
Way to go LIz, anyway I am glad you did not get my gens on that one. I seem to always be late and not organized until last minute....then i must scurry fast.....By the way I need to start packing today...that was sheduled for Momday. Spend less worry time if I would just get it done.
LOOK AT THOSE BIG BOYS, THEY CAN HOLD THEIR OWN BOTTLES, NOW.... SO CUTE,,,SEE MOMA WE WILL BE FINE WHILE YOU WORK....
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.