Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick-or-Treat Ya'll

Sky was clear, moon was shining, houses were decorated.

 Costumes were on.


Babies were FREAKED out by the concept of being pulled down the street in the dark in the wagon.

Plan B - carried by Mom and Aunt Em.

Walking to the first house...is that bad photography or were there spirits in the air walking with us?

 Really, Connor, it's ok...just knock on the door.  It's Jerry, you know him.  Come on, Griffin wants some candy !

I don't know about this guys.  Why do I have to do it?

Oh, here's Jerry.  What??  I get to have some of this?

 Ok, I get it.  This is fun.

You take it out of the bowl and put it in this bag.

Then when you get home you get to dump it all out !

 And Mom and Dad go through and pick out their favorites.

 I think I want this one.

Who me?  I didn't eat any chocolate.

Just you wait Holden, next year you get to do more than watch.

And we promise Griffin, next year it won't seem quite so scary.

Trick or Treat, Ya'll

2 comments:

Joan said...

What an experience...Connor seemed to like it better when he really saw the candy and knew he could put it in his sack....I saw a happy look then...Connor it will be more fun next year, you will have Holden and Griffin to help you..You all looked so cute in your costumes XOXOXOXO

Joan said...

Its ok now, Holden and Griffin you will not have to be pumpkins any more,,,but you really did look cute....FUN>>FUN

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.