No dancing but it started with a margarita or two...
Snappy had on her Snappy apron thanks to Bonnie...
Aunt Ashley arrived for her first snuggle with Baby One and Two...
The angels snoozed...
Did I mention, the angles snoozed....
The big kahuna arrived dressed in the cutest Hawaiian outfit from Uncle D and Aunt Liz...
The engineer worked on building a truck...wearing the kahuna's beads helped.
The skinny mama worked out a bit carrying a baby while pulling a baby...
Aunt Ashley got even more baby time...
A good time was had by all...
and the menu for those who are paying attention to those things...barbecued shrimp, steak, wild rice, caprese stacks, fresh peaches, artichokes, bread, pineapple upside down cake and icecream. YUMM...I love Saturday.
4 comments:
Look at that apron!! your grands are so beautiful!!
THAT IS A CUTE APRON......AND THE PICS ARE SO PRECIOUS.....ASHLEIGH IS DOING GOOD WITH THE BABIES..I KNOW SHE IS SO HAPPY TO BE THERE....AND THE FOOD SOUNDS SOOO GOOD. ANNE IS A GREAT COOK. LOVE CONNORS OUTFIT, JUST HIS BEST COLOR TOO, WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES.
THAT IS A CUTE APRON......AND THE PICS ARE SO PRECIOUS.....ASHLEIGH IS DOING GOOD WITH THE BABIES..I KNOW SHE IS SO HAPPY TO BE THERE....AND THE FOOD SOUNDS SOOO GOOD. ANNE IS A GREAT COOK. LOVE CONNORS OUTFIT, JUST HIS BEST COLOR TOO, WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES.
THAT IS A CUTE APRON......AND THE PICS ARE SO PRECIOUS.....ASHLEIGH IS DOING GOOD WITH THE BABIES..I KNOW SHE IS SO HAPPY TO BE THERE....AND THE FOOD SOUNDS SOOO GOOD. ANNE IS A GREAT COOK. LOVE CONNORS OUTFIT, JUST HIS BEST COLOR TOO, WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES.
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.