This blog started for MJ and she likes the pictures BIG, so I apologize to anyone who has trouble on their little screens! For now I will label these pictures but I bet it won't be long before the rest of you can tell these babes apart. This is Griffin...
Holden
Holden
Griffin
Grow little babies, grow. But not TOO fast.
2 comments:
So precious!
YEAH, SUCH GREAT PICTURES, I CAN SEE THESE SO GOOD.....JUST TOO CUTE.....HOLDEN DOES HAVE DUSTINS FOREHEAD FOR SURE, SO CUTE THE WAY HE CAN MAKE THE FURROWS IN HIS BROW...GRIFFIN IS SO CUTE TOO, LOVE THAT LITTLE FOOT SHOWING....AND THE LITTLE ROUND FACE WITH FAT CHEEKS, SHADES OF HIS MOM. ......TOO PRECIOUS, THANK YOU GOD !!! WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED...
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.