Sunday, July 10, 2011

Double Bubble Bath Time

Dustin was a pro helping the nurse with bath time.  Just he and I were there for Holden who was first so Holden got lots more pics.  Elizabeth came down for her first stroll with MB for Griffin's turn.  They both loved the warm bed and the warm bath.  Great job D - you will be the bath man for many baths to come.

Holden gets ready.


 Love this wrinkly knee.  Can't wait till it is filled with baby fat.
 I think he is going to be just like his mama - people be QUIET please.


 Honestly, he loved it.  Was so relaxed and kicking once he got past the initial shock.
 Daddy goes to work.




 AHHHH..being dried off by dad.




 Griffin's turn - both started with tummy time.  It was crazy to watch that crawling instinct go to work.  The nurse said newborns can crawl up their mama's tummy to make it to the breast.  It is a survival instinct.  I don't think I ever knew that.  They were strong little guys for sure.



 I think I will just lay here in this warm spot for a while.  Griffin has a baby rash already. 







 Two warm sleepy boys ready to go back to the room - mama was jealous.  She can't wait for a shower.

1 comment:

Bonnie Newman said...

Bart Newman is now reading Snappy stories. I wonder why??? Love this bath time. What a good daddy!! Looks so calm and confident.

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.