7/13/11 - After checking into the hospital on 7/7/11, the Whites finally were set free from the hospital.
Holden after his bath. His bracelet says White, Boy One
Griffin White, Boy Two, after his bath.
Pinned ya!
Happy Mom watching everything get loaded OUT of that room.
The White family is ready to roll.
Griffin waiting while Holden gets strapped in.
One baby down, one to go.
Holden yawning because it is taking so long for Griffin.
Two babies locked and loaded.
Goodbye Legacy Emanuel Hospital
I took this shot as we walked across the street to the parking structure. We were tracked down by a security guard with a "Ma'am, can you tell me why you were taking pictures. Did you know it is illegal to take pictures outside of a hospital due to HIPA laws." So to that lady coming out of the door and the folks in the mini-van - I don't know who you are or why you were at the hospital and I promise not to give away any of your medical secrets.
2 comments:
TOO PRECIOUS FOR WORDS.....OH, HOW SWEET...OUR FIRST RIDE TO OUR WONDERFUL HOME....WITH A HAPPY MOM AND DAD....ELIZABETH YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL....GLAD YOU ARE GOING HOME....YOU ARE A SUPER MOM...TAKE CARE, LOVE U
ON THE FIRST 2 PICS, I THINK I CAN SEE LITTLE LINES ACROSS THEIR FOREHEADS.....LOOKS LIKE THEIR DADS FOREHEAD.....OR AM I IMAGINING THINGS.IT LOOKS FOR REAL TO ME, HOW SWEET....
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.