Sunday, July 3, 2011

Connor, please come play with Snappy SOON!

There is only a window of opportunity here when three little boys will want to play with leftover things from two little girls.  So this weekend Papa fixed the old doll high chair (note how raggedy poor old Raggedy Andy's hands are - he was made by Granny Hoagland for Elizabeth before she was born) 
The doll stroller has been around since the 80s. The two dolls in the stroller were handmade for the girls. E&E think they are FREAKY! I made the dolls some cute pants today because they are Connor's baby twin boys.
 The doll bed was from my childhood, but in fact it I think it was Kate's first - long before it was used by Elizabeth and Emily.
I also made some pants and shirts today for these cute wooden bunnies that I bought at a sale when I was in highschool.
And note the toys that now occupy the closet. Connor heads right to this closet when he gets here! All those things you see hanging there - that is Snappy working on dressups for boys...
see the cool pirate costume I found at Tuesday Morning in the picture. It has a hat and boots too! I can't buy princess outfits and tutus but I am having fun!
 Connor, Snappy misses her Fridays with you...come play with me soon!

2 comments:

Joan said...

HOW CUTE, HAD NOT IDEA YOU HAD ALL THESE TOYS,,, THEY WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN....YOU HAVE DONE GOOD BY BRINGING THESE THINGS IN SLOWLY...TO SEE HOW THEY WERE ACCEPTED BY EM & LIZ. YOU HAVE SOME PRECIOUS THINGS, I LOVE THE HAND MADE DOLLS THAT YOU AND YOUR MOM MADE....THEY ARE PRICELESS...FRED DID A GOOD JOB ON THE HIGHCHAIR.LITTLE BOYS ARE SO SWEET AND LOVEABLE AND CAN BE DRESSED UP TOO, NOT JUST LITTLE GIRLS.

Joan said...

THE TWINS ARE SO CUTE AND FUNNY TOO...ILOVE THEM AND I KNOW CONNOR WILL TOO.

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.