Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Care

First you put on your jammies so you are nice and cozy.  Then you grab a baby in each hand and RUN.
 Find one of those gadgets to put them in.
 No wait....it is much better to just get in the gadget yourself.  I LOVED this chair.  Why did you give it away Mom? 
This is the life.

2 comments:

Bonnie Newman said...

This is so funny! What a beautiful boy!

Joan said...

CONNOR, YOU ARE SO FUNNY.....ALL LAID BACK IN THAT CHAIR......NEVER A DULL MOMENT, I KNOW YOU KEEP EVERYONE WATCHING ALL YOUR FUNNY TRICKS....I HEAR YOU HAVE A REAL FRIEND IN RAGGEDY ANDY, I AM SO GLAD YOU LIKE HIM...HE HAS BEEN AROUND AWHILE.

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.