Oh what to do when Connor is gone for the weekend? Make diapers for the growing boy! Yes, Snappy is the official diaper maker. You know Portland has that "green" thing going on and since disposables stay on the planet FOREVER, Emily and Michael decided they wanted to give cloth a try.
But believe me, these are not old school cloth diapers. Check out the few that I made on Saturday - completely waterproof PUL outside..soft microfleece lining for wicking away moisture and the inside of the diaper is microfiber for super absorbency! And mine look just as good as those Baby Bumz and Bum Genius ones that sell for $20 a piece!

2 comments:
I am so impressed by your Snappy Nappys! You could market them and .... retire!
Very impressive...a wow factor! Hope you can teach me that when I become a granny:)
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.