Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday Smiles

Emily and I have spent a few days shopping this week but I haven't taken any pictures!  Connor was great, charming everyone we meet - and they ALL comment on the hair!


Fred & I played with Connor this morning while Emily & Michael went to a parents session for Connor's baptism and I know these pictures really don't show any smiles but really Connor is a smiley boy!  The problem is that those big smiles are for a face he recognizes but when you stick a camera between the two of you the smile goes away.  Maybe I can capture it soon...for now this is the best I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.