What is the world coming to when I spend several hours at a baby shower with connor and I did not take one picture!? And he was dressed in the cutest blue feltman bubble suit - definitely the best dressed baby there. And everyone LOVED his hair. Oh well...here is one from the past...my how he has grown.
And the best part of the shower? Somone came up at the end and said they misunderstood at the beginning of the party when I was carrying Connor around - they thought I was Connor's mother! Maybe it was not that I looked young but that my belly looked like someone who had just given birth. :( Actually, Emily's is much flatter than mine these days!

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.