Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Countdown to SoCal

We can't help but be excited for the Olsens but SAD for ourselves!  The countdown is on with less than three weeks until they leave for SoCal.  Today Emily, Connor and I got to spend some time with Kirsten without the kiddos.  As usual, Kirsten had the knack with Connor...


But Rian showed she did too!


Then it was off for a little geocache, some frozen yogurt and a little shopping!





Back to my house for where Connor took a bath in the kitchen sink, slept on Papa's shoulder and woke up when we insisted he give up the baby and go eat his dinner!




One thing I learned today....it is a whole lot harder to take pictures when there are lots of kids running around.  I guess this is why only first borns get baby books, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.