Friday, August 19, 2016

A Little More Baseball

April 22, 2016
Just remember, there are FOUR of them and probably FOUR HUNDRED pictures.  Week two:

Starting out strong.

 Run G!

 Always helpful when dad is helping out at third base.
 You're up H!

 Did I do it right dad?
 
Midway through the game we start to get distracted.
 Let's have a little chat in the outfield.
 Or let me see how I can hold this ball with my finger tips.
 Watch this...I can drop and catch.

 I think I will just sing a little song out here.
 K holds out longer than just about everyone on his team and the opponents.
 But eventually even he is chillin'!
 Hey look!  I have a hangnail!
 On to C's game - thank goodness there are only a couple of time conflicts during the season.
C is all business and Snappy can't help but think of big and yet how little he looks!













No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.