Saturday, October 25, 2014

Old Fashioned Baby

October 4, 2014
Snappy saved a whole trunk full of little dresses and lo and behold, Emily and Elizabeth just laugh and laugh at these "old fashioned" dresses.  Sad.  But Snappy thinks CA looks pretty darn cute. 

OK, this one DOES look like Little House on the Prairie.





Emily used to dress her big baby doll in this one all the time...now she is putting it on her real baby doll.

Elizabeth wore this on her first Christmas...Even babies had big shoulders and ruffles in the 80s.




Snappy and her girl!


How about this one?  It was actually worn by Catherine Anne in the 70s.


How in the world can you not think this is the cutest thing ever?




2 comments:

Emily said...

Not gonna lie...I DO laugh aND laugh but I will also admit she DOES look pretty cute!

Bonnie Newman said...

I love them. Come on Emily and Elizabeth... Snappy is not dressing her for Prom! I think it is precious!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.