Saturday, October 25, 2014

Lake View Farms

Now that the boys are all in preschool and therefore going on field trips to pumpkin patches, Snappy was not sure if a family pumpkin patch trip would be in order.  But Emily found one she wanted us to try....it was quite a drive but oh so fun!

Lake View Farms

There were boat rides on this little lake - and that lake had pirates and sharks and even a sea dragon!

I think I have a pic of him in this hat for the last four years.  Such a cute little pumpkin head!





Snappy loves anyplace where people go skinny dipping!



It looks calm out there where that skeleton is fishing. 
(that is a BIG corn maze behind the lake.)

Wait! Keagan saw a shark jump up out there!  
No picture of it but I think I believe him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.