I have never been much of a "grave site visiting" type. But then again, I have never lived anywhere that someone close to me was buried. When I got these texts, it took my breath away.
I do believe that Elizabeth Tracy has not been watched over and blessed by the Tracy's before her.
I was overwhelmed with a sense of "look Mom and Dad, these are my girls!" and when I told Emily she said she had the exact same feeling looking at Charlotte on Papa Jon's grave "Look Papa Jon, here is my baby girl."
On the lighter side, the girls said they literally almost died themselves in the heat and humidity to find Papa Jon and Granny Hoagland. I love you girls for making this trip for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.