Baby Maccoy Ryan Price was set to be baptized and since his Godmother is Emily and his brother's is Elizabeth, they decided they just HAD to make a trip to Tulsa. Thank you Papa for helping to make this happen.
Charlotte's first plane ride.
And without too much fuss - they arrived safe and sound in Oklahoma.
With apologies to those who were actually there, I will try to get the order of all their activities straight. First they were off to lunch.
And Charlotte looked like she was drooling for lunch.
It makes Snappy happy to see these girls together again. I just wish ALL their babies were there too!
John Price was giving Charlotte Anne the once over...who IS this girl?
And I think she felt exactly the same way. He looks kind of like all those boys in my world and he acts like them too.
Ready for some Tulsa Time.




No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.