I don't have any pictures from the Robin Hood Days parade in Sherwood but I can't help but post this video - I am not sure if anyone can see it because it was sent privately to me from Elizabeth but I will try to post it anyway. I think it is so funny. Griffin is out in front waving to everyone in his Robin Hood outfit (Toni, you might recognize the green vest!) Holden can't stop himself moving to the music and Connor just stands there watching. Keagan does too until C walks away and then K decides maybe he has to dance too! So funny to see how different these boys can be.
Click below and I hope it works for you:
Gotta Dance!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.