Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Egg Dyeing

April 18, 2014
All those same little hands that were crowding around the bunny cake were crowding around to dye eggs too.  First they had to mix the colors.




 They were so serious about it...
 Especially Holden who hand a favorite dyeing instrument  - his hands!



 Then guess who came home?  Papa!

 That makes Keagan jump for joy!




Beautiful.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Precious pictures....I had to laugh when I say you were dying eggs outside....Love the new ideas; I never had 4 little ones dyeing eggs at the same time......and you are right about being serious about this.......They were putting much thought in this project and THE EGGS ARE BEAUTIFUL.... GOOD JOB GUYS...HAPPY EASTER DAY

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.