Saturday, April 19, 2014

Oh Keagan

April 13, 2014
Purple dress from church came off and party clothes to celebrate daddy's birthday at Snappy and Papa's house came on.  Of course, there needed to be a quick photo shoot of these spring flowers.


 Can I jump over her?
 I think the answer was NO but I am not sure he listened to the answer.
 Oh this boy!  He is quite the two year old.  Sometimes naughty, always funny which makes it so hard to be serious with him about the naughty.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Charlotte you are looking cute!!!! I am glad Keagan did not jump on you...that is why children has a Mom and Dad to guide them....They were appointed by God to fulfill their duties and your duty is to to listen to them and obey...

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.