Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bunny Cake

April 18, 2014
Bunny Cake is a family tradition.  MJ started making it with Emily and Elizabeth when they were very little.  Aunt Kate and Snappy carried the tradition through the years and now it is being shared with another generation.  This is the Oregon one in the making and there was a darling girl version being made by Kali and Kate in CA on the same day!
 There were so many little hands trying to help decorate.



 Whiskers were definitely a favorite.

 Charlotte just watched and learned.  Snappy predicts one day she will boss them all around as they decorate future Bunny Cakes.

 The result was beautiful!

1 comment:

Joan said...

The Bunny cake is awesome.....I love it....That is the happiest bunny I have ever seen ....Its always fun to make a bunny cake, but the best part will be eating it.....I love the bow tie too. I wonder where you will start eating it. I saw kala and kates girl Bunny and it was real cute too....My Mom made the first Bunny Cake that I have seen...I think she saw the picture in a magazine....

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.