Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sweet as a Rosebud

Oh Dear, not sure what I am going to do with my mother.  I am only five days old and she takes pictures of me all day long.
I wonder what she is expecting me to do.
 Do you think if I look happy that will be enough?
How about if I act surprised?
Well now that I am all cozy, I think I will just sleep.
One hundred clicks later she is still behind that camera.




Seriously, are you still there watching me?

 Maybe if I smile she will think that is the perfect shot.
 Or put my hand under my chin like this.
 ok, lady...really I think you got enough pics of this.  And Papa, what is this thing she put on my head?

1 comment:

Joan said...

These are all so sweet.....glad she likes the camera, and I love the little smiles, she is so precious!! Love you Charlotte. xoxoxo

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.