Monday, January 13, 2014

Sunday Night Supper

Michael has had the flu, been in quarrentine, all the Humms are on Tamaflu and everyone has stayed away from everyone.  But we were oh so happy to get together and guess who was the star of the show?
This little girl has a lot of big boys watching out for her.

Everyone wanted their chance to get to hold Charlotte Anne.







Griffin brought his baby (also named Charlotte) and insisted that Charlotte Anne sit in his baby's seat.
What do you think Aunt Liz?  Does she fit?

ok, I have had enough of this.  At the end of the evening as they were all packing up to go, G tossed a little knitted cap over to baby Charlotte and said "Here Emmy.  Here is your baby doll's helmet."  Funny!
What a fun night with this new little addition to our crazy life.

1 comment:

Joan said...

That was a fun night and I think Charlotte enjoyed all the love and attention. I love the helmet story, that was so cute. Charlottes hair is so dark, I just thought since the boys were blonde she would be blonde too. She is so beautiful and so loved by all the boys!!!!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.