Friday, November 9, 2012

Look Alikes two


Look Alikes

I don't know what happened on the last blog post so I have deleted it and posted again.  (well, actually I do but it is a long technical story) I am reposting this with the correct picture of ELIZABETH who is Griffin's look alike.  Although the pic of Emily's super fat cheeks was pretty funny.


Look alikes?  I think so.  When I showed C the pic of Emily below and asked who it was he said "Keagy."  What do you think?

Griffin and Elizabeth...he is 17 months and she is 3 in this pic but pretty remarkable resemblance.
 Keagan or Emily.  I think she definitely had fatter cheeks!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Those girls did good having babies that look like them...I know you have flashbacks often....We will wait and see if they still favor so much when they are grown....My vote is yes, they are so much like their Moms now. I think it will last...we will see!!! MJ

Bonnie Newman said...

Wonderful. Emily and Keagan darling. Even the hair! Anne, only you could show this As for Griffin and Elizabeth I see it but she has a more defined chin than he does but as the big boy face comes this will change.. Keep the pic coming.

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.