Finally, last Saturday, there was a Duck game that was pre-bedtime for these little ducklings. C's shirt says "Eat, Sleep Dominate" Why do I think that doesn't just mean the Ducks?
Three little Ducks that I once knew....
I did not see it when he was first born, but oh goodness, how this boy looks like his mama to me now.
And when football got too much there was always time for a few cartoons on Snappy's "pad."
"Hey Griff!....Hey Griff - Let's go watch some more football."
1 comment:
The pic with Holden and Connor is so cute..Holden is watching Connors every move, and Connor is loving it!!!
Post a Comment
We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.