Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Papa

We TRIED to get Papa a new pic for his birthday.  Everyone was all "Ducked" up - it was half-time in the game.

He started with one little boy.
 That led to two...(these were the two good boys of the night.  It changes daily but at least on this evening K and H had the best attitudes)  Papa is saying "Come on, bring them all on."
 And then there were three but number one was getting restless and note that two and three seem to have something in their mouths.  Perhaps this was a bribe.
 Number four did not want anything to do with this.  One, two and three were already bored by the process.
 Papa just said "Can I go back to the game now?!"
Oh, well.  It was a "Happy Birthday Papa" attempt at a photo shoot.  We love you anyway, Papa.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Busy, Busy little guys...I like the picture... I can see what is really going on!!! I do not know how you get so many good pics with everyone moving so much...They are so funny....

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.