Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blue Eyed Babies

Snappy has been reading about blue eyes.  Did you know that it is actually a combination of more than one gene?  Did you know that if you do an autopsy on an eye there is never anything blue?  I don't really understand how it works but it is something about how the light is refracted - like what makes the sky blue.  Did you know that blue eyes are becoming less and less common - especially in America?  Did you know that some believe that all blue eyed people descend from one person with a genetic mutation and thus are all related?

  
All I really know is these two blue eyed boys are simply beautiful.






1 comment:

Joan said...

I have never heard the story about blue eyes before.....I love those beautiful blue eyes!!!

Post a Comment

We love your comments. If the comment form does not work for you it is a little trick that Blogger is playing on Internet Explorer. You can install Google Chrome or send us an email with your comments.